Participants in the office and from remote locations can use this high-definition touch-screen display to brainstorm and get creative throughout the office: conference rooms, huddles spaces, and open collaboration areas. Use it as a digital whiteboard while sharing screen notes with remote participants, who can join meetings automatically.
- A mobile workforce that requires tools to connect onsite and offsite teams so they can work on the same documents in real time
- Organizations are looking to make more efficient use of their office space, which can include a reduction in desk space, but an open layout that lends itself to team collaboration
- Collaboration spaces are popping up because impromptu, short-duration meetings are more frequent
- Windows 10 operating system
- Motion-tracking technology
- Simple touch controls
- OneNote whiteboard
- Skype for Business
- Dual built-in cameras
- Integrated mic array and speakers
- Works with your favorite apps
Have a Question about the Surface Hub? Read our FAQ for answers to some commonly asked questions.
Order the Surface Hub: http://www.avispl.com/microsoft-surface-hub/order.html >