Need to more information about AVI-SPL’s Virtual Meeting Room (VMR) collaboration services? Complete this simple form and a collaboration expert we will reply to discuss your needs. You can also call us to discuss our services at 0800 181 4426.
Participants in the office and from remote locations can use this high-definition touch-screen display to brainstorm and get creative throughout the office: conference rooms, huddles spaces, and open collaboration areas. Use it as a digital whiteboard while sharing screen notes with remote participants, who can join meetings automatically.
- A mobile workforce that requires tools to connect onsite and offsite teams so they can work on the same documents in real time
- Organizations are looking to make more efficient use of their office space, which can include a reduction in desk space, but an open layout that lends itself to team collaboration
- Collaboration spaces are popping up because impromptu, short-duration meetings are more frequent
The Surface Hub engages employees and improves group productivity because it has the features we expect and rely on in the modern workplace, including 84-inch and 55-inch models.
- Windows 10 operating system
- Motion-tracking technology
- Simple touch controls
- OneNote whiteboard
- Skype for Business
- Dual built-in cameras
- Integrated mic array and speakers
- Works with your favorite apps
Have a Question about the Surface Hub? Read our FAQ for answers to some commonly asked questions.
Download the Microsoft Surface Hub Training Flyer >
Order the Surface Hub: http://www.avispl.com/microsoft-surface-hub/order.html >
AVI-SPL’s Virtual Meeting Room (VMR) collaboration services consolidate real-time conferencing tools – voice, video, content, and web – into a single solution, allowing users to connect anytime, anywhere using any device. We provide a suite of vendor-agnostic VMR solutions designed to fit each client’s unique use and system infrastructure needs. You select the technology partner, deployment model, and payment options that are right for you. Get more information about your virtual meeting room project by filling out our online VMR request form.
- The mobile workforce requires technology that keeps them feeling just as essential to the team as those in a company office
- Demands for self-service collaboration tools
- Desktop clients that provide voice, video, text messaging, and desktop sharing from one solution
- The desire for a simplified user experience with video collaboration
Video conferencing has been a critical component of business communication for many years. But today, with more integration possibilities, video conferencing has evolved into a more collaborative experience. With more powerful technology, communication can be about more than just being face-to-face. It can include content sharing, white-boarding, and annotation – and other tools that make it possible to have an actual “working meeting.” Video collaboration systems bring people together in new ways, expanding on the capabilities of traditional video conferencing.
AVI-SPL’s video collaboration solutions include the ability to see and edit the same documents in real time — documents that can be shared wirelessly from personal devices, annotated, and saved. The fluid desktop experience of Skype for Business works in group collaboration settings. Your video collaboration solution can be sourced from an on-premise system, a cloud subscription service, or a hybrid of the two.
Complementing these enhanced video collaboration systems are open collaboration workspaces and huddle rooms that make it easy to quickly gather in small groups, connect with others outside the office or organization, and exchange ideas.
Ready to collaborate?
- As employees bring two or more personal devices (like smartphone and tablets) to work they require the video collaboration solutions that will enable them to be productive from onsite and offsite locations.
- It’s expected that by 2017, the amount of space allotted per employee will be just half what it was in 2010. This reduction is due to the rising cost of commercial real estate and a focus on open collaboration spaces that promote efficiency and invite coworkers and clients to come together for spur-of-the-moment meetings that include video collaboration tools.
- Sustainable building practices focus on the well-being of employees.
Work isn’t confined to the office anymore. It’s a fluid process that allows you and your colleagues to be mobile throughout the day. Because what matters is getting the work done. The workspace is reflecting this change – even as some spaces are getting smaller, but they’re also opening up in terms of their layout. Companies realise the value of dedicated huddle spaces where small groups can come together as needed to collaborate, even if just for a few minutes.
Ready to collaborate?
- By 2017, the amount of real estate per employee is expected to be less than half what it was in 2010
- Cost is a factor in this trend, as is the desire to see co-workers have the opportunity to work closely together as needed
- Alongside the traditional meeting space, which has great value for bringing together groups of 10-20 around a conference table, the huddle space is now taking its place as a necessary environment in many enterprises and SMBs