Globally consistent offerings delivered with a carefully coordinated methodology. Put our purchasing and project delivery power to work for you.
When you put AVI-SPL to work for you, you get a global collaboration technology partner with the access and expertise your business needs to thrive and the service and support your team needs to focus on your goals.
Our Global Accounts Management Program gives you access to exclusive benefits such as a dedicated management team, preferred supplier terms, and centralized business reporting plus local resources for engineering, integration, and field support wherever you need them. As you grow, our design standards and global delivery playbook meet your collaboration and AV technology needs consistently and reliably no matter where in the world you go.
- Dedicated central program and account management with local support
- Tiered volume discounts and growth incentive rebates
- Routine business reviews
- Best practice processes for multi-location/multi-country deployments
- Locations throughout N. America, EMEA; strategic alliances for managed delivery across Asia and Australia
- In-country resources, including project management, engineering and support
Standardized delivery model
- Technology standards aligned with your IT, AV and collaboration goals
- Technology life cycle management; milestone-driven project management
- AVI-SPL Operations Playbook ensures consistent delivery everywhere
24/7 service with SLAs
- Three 24/7 global help desks with local dispatch capabilities
- Dashboard view of conferencing assets with actionable business analytics
- Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for your system up time and our response time
Global Elite Program and AVI-SPL Customer Advisory Board
Global Elite companies receive annual purchase rebates, dedicated engineering resources, access to product samples, and biannual business reviews with AVI-SPL KPI scorecards. Members of our Global Elite Program also are invited to join our Customer Advisory Board.
The AVI-SPL Customer Advisory Board collects and shares feedback from member growing, global organizations to identify key issues driving business decisions and to work together to improve outcomes for all. The board meets three times annually, including a two-day, face-to-face meeting at an off-site location for focused peer networking and facilitated idea sharing.