Today’s meeting spaces are the focus of workplace transformation. Change how people can work with one another, and you change what they can do. Wireless sharing, automated control systems, and managed services have helped transform meeting spaces into an area where your coworkers want to be so they can come together and solve problems.
With all the changes in the work environment — mobility, huddle spaces, open collaboration areas — the meeting room remains a vital asset to your organization. Today’s meeting rooms are more than areas where team members come together to plan and discuss. It’s where they get work done, the space where those remote and onsite, customers and colleagues, can come together and make progress.
- Proximity location software lets users know through their smart devices if a room is in use or booked as they approach it
- Sensors that detect when a room is vacant and no longer in use, so that systems can return to idle mode
- Meetings rooms are becoming areas where work gets done, not just talked about
- Customized room control for different user types and access levels
- Automation technology that readies room for collaboration in less than a minute
- Move toward wireless technology, including Christie Brio, AMX Enzo, and Crestron AirMedia™