Collaboration technology should be easy to use and just as easy to manage. Because no single technology is ideal for every application, Crestron DigitalMedia™ empowers you to choose the best technology for your needs. That’s because Crestron solutions adapt to your infrastructure. Its lineup of switchers, transmitters, receivers, scalers, extenders, wall plates, all-in-one presentation systems, and input and output cards are engineered to work perfectly together to meet the needs of any size installation, application, and infrastructure.
The Crestron DigitalMedia Value:
• Support for thousands of endpoints with the ability to route any source to any destination
• Ensures the integrity of your existing network as you expand to include additional traffic
Bid Document Contact Information for Technology Consultants
Our best and most rewarding relationships with Pro AV consulting firms are forged from working together to satisfy your specification’s requirements and your clients expectations, while finishing projects on time and within budget. Today’s clients are building a connected enterprise, and AVI-SPL has the solutions they need. We work to earn our reputation on every project for which we are hired, and provide unparalleled service and maintenance capabilities to assure your client’s satisfaction for years to come.
Do you have a bid, or require pre-qualification documents that we may help with?
If so, please complete the form below, with as many or as few fields that may be available so we can better understand your project requirements. If you would like to speak to someone immediately, please contact Felix Robinson, Vice President, Enterprise Accounts and Consultant Relations via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
When is a display not just a display? When it’s used in a commercial setting. Just ask the radiologist who needs to review medical images to make an accurate diagnosis, or the museum that wants to announce its current and upcoming exhibits to guests.
Video displays are often the centerpiece of the environments where they’ve been installed. They can be used to distribute live feeds or pre-recorded content to audiences. They also include interactive capabilities, such as multi-touch displays that can be used in retail environments or experience centers.
- Resolutions are increasing to 5K and even 8K, setting the stage for grander, more ambitious content
- As pixel density increases, video displays are getting larger
- A shift to emissive display technology like OLED, the organic light-emitting diode
- Those OLEDs will have the ability to be formed into different shapes that suit the content
You’re just a few clicks away from getting the answers you need for your audio video project. After filling out the form for a complimentary consultation, an AVI-SPL AV expert will reply with a solution for you. When you work with AVI-SPL, you’re working with the best. We’ve been named the leading AV integrator for 3 consecutive years by SCN, and we’re ready to work with you.
Prefer not to share your email? You can also call us to discuss your project at (866) 708-5034 between 8:00am and 5:00pm EST.
The ability to bring complex data to life is changing the way companies like yours do business and researchers unlock mysteries. Now, advanced visualization and simulation solutions combine high-resolution, stereoscopic projection and 3D computer graphics to create a complete sense of presence in a virtual environment. Product visualization software technology allows viewing and manipulation of 3D models, technical drawings and other related documentation of manufactured components and large assemblies of products. Now, you can virtually touch it before you build it.
The technology used in visualization improves processes across multiple industries, including enterprise (product design visualization), energy (oil & gas exploration and production), education (scientific visualization) and public sector (training-exercise simulations, large scale data visualization). They combine supercomputing with high-resolution 3D projection and virtual worlds that substitute for the real-world environments.
- Virtual training and education makes use of safe, immersive environments
- Medical simulation centers allow surgeons and other healthcare providers to safely train on patients while exploring
- Visualization is providing a cost-effective way to create and test product designs and packaging
- Virtual shelves and products are empowering your consumers by allowing them to quickly search, sample, and select a large variety of merchandise
Video walls and their arrays of high-definition displays are often the centerpiece in various environments: college campuses, retail stores, meeting rooms, lobbies, auditoriums, cinemas, hotels, sports bars, airports, and houses of worship. Their applications includes aesthetic enhancement, information sharing, and interactive functions that engage customers to explore environments, clothing options, and a company’s suite of services and products. When you decide to “go big or go home,” you need a partner that understand the effects that non-full-motion video content, and temperature targets across displays.
- Adoption rates for video walls is increasing as costs become more budget friendly
- Interactive displays in restaurants and retail stores are attracting users who have a comfort level with the technology, giving them an experience that they can control
- Video walls aren’t just being used to convey information through digital signage. The array of configurations they can accommodate allows them to be used as works of art
Studio and Broadcast facilities are becoming more common in business and organizations outside of traditional media, as the move toward content generation continues and access to affordable video editing equipment increases. Whether you are developing your first in-house studio, looking for a enterprise video strategy, or are a veteran of the broadcasting industry, AVI-SPL can create a state-of-the-art broadcast and studio facility or develop and produce for your organization to help you compete in a new media era.
Ready to collaborate?
- Corporations are taking control of their messaging by creating their own studio facilities
- Shift to HD broadcasting, away from analog
- An increase in live TV productions, webcasting, and more
- Video over IP
- Cloud services/video asset storage and management
Audio sound systems have migrated to the network in settings as diverse as hospitals, performance arenas and convention centers. Properly designed audio systems are critical in every environment, including those being used for audio conferencing, sound reinforcement, paging systems, emergency notifications and distribution of audio feeds.
- Networked audio that centralizes control
- Zoned paging to maintain quiet areas
- Digital signal processing for clean audio
- Sound masking and white-noise generators
Today’s meeting spaces are the focus of workplace transformation. Change how people can work with one another, and you change what they can do. Wireless sharing, automated control systems, and managed services have helped transform meeting spaces into an area where your coworkers want to be so they can come together and solve problems.
With all the changes in the work environment — mobility, huddle spaces, open collaboration areas — the meeting room remains a vital asset to your organization. Today’s meeting rooms are more than areas where team members come together to plan and discuss. It’s where they get work done, the space where those remote and onsite, customers and colleagues, can come together and make progress.
- Proximity location software lets users know through their smart devices if a room is in use or booked as they approach it
- Sensors that detect when a room is vacant and no longer in use, so that systems can return to idle mode
- Meetings rooms are becoming areas where work gets done, not just talked about
- Customized room control for different user types and access levels
- Automation technology that readies room for collaboration in less than a minute
- Move toward wireless technology, including Christie Brio, AMX Enzo, and Crestron AirMedia™
You want to bring people out of their homes and into the seats of your performing arts center or stadium. And to do that, you need the AV systems that complement the performers and enhance your event. Some of these systems include high-definition video walls, advanced sound systems, streaming video, and live broadcast capabilities that help create a memorable experience for guests.
- Stadiums and arenas are using flexible AV solutions in order to accommodate different types of events
- Venues are extending audio distribution and reinforcement to engage people beyond the facility walls