Presenters from HARMAN Professional and SMART Technologies team up for this look at solutions designed for today’s workplace meeting spaces. In the HARMAN session, Paul Krizan covers the AMX Acendo meeting-space solutions, including:
- Acendo Vibe (compact solution for presenting and sharing audio and video)
- Acendo Core (an intuitive one-click interface for users to easily start their meetings with Skype for Business integration)
- Acendo Book (schedule a room through a booking panel that connects to Office 365)
- Trends in huddle spaces (including technology expectations)
- How Millennials and real estate costs are affecting the workplace
Stephen Yao of SMART Technologies looks at its interactive displays for the enterprise, including the 2000, 6000, and 7000 Pro series. For each of these models, Stephen covers:
- Where these solutions are best used
- HyPr technology (for smooth, precision writing)
- Ability to preview different inputs
- Exclusive iQ technology
- The number of licenses included with these solutions (and their value)
Paul and Stephen also answer many technical questions from the live attendees.
Download “Enterprise Collaboration With HARMAN and SMART Technologies” >
See how organizations are improving their business outcomes by connecting teams in-room and across locations through an immersive and agile digital meeting experience. That experience is provided by Oblong’s Mezzanine, the immersive collaboration solution that delivers a superior meeting experience for remote and in-room participants.
During this webinar, Oblong Senior Sales Engineer Chris Sullivan gives a live demonstration of the Mezzanine 600 series, which consists of six displays for video conferencing, work space, and note taking. He also demonstrates the Mezzanine 200 series, the two-display configuration made for small- to medium-size meeting room and teaming spaces.
Get the recording for “Better Team Collaboration Through a Superior Meeting Experience” >
During this webinar, Jami Milner of NEC Display explains the benefits of ThinkHub, the software solution that enables collaboration sessions for participants from multiple locations. She also covers ThinkHub’s many features, including:
- Expansive digital canvas
- Software-based video conferencing
- Web browser
- Touch control
- Mirror mode
Download “NEC Collaboration Solutions Powered by ThinkHub” >
This Frost & Sullivan paper summarizes the webinar of the same name, which looks at the growth of video in the enterprise, and how companies are using it to engage with customers, employees, and media. You’ll come away with a better understanding of topics like:
- How video is being used in the enterprise
- Benefits of video platforms
- Outsourcing video to experts
Download “Three Keys to ROI From Your Video Communications Strategy” >
This Frost & Sullivan research paper explores top needs of IT departments when it comes to easing the process of managing video conferencing across the enterprise. The solution it presents is AVI-SPL’s Unify ME Symphony platform, which it describes as delivering “best-in-class managed services.”
Learn how our video managed services are giving IT departments and their companies a scalable, unified monitoring and management platform with rich analytics.
Download “Simplify Video Conferencing Meeting Management to Deliver Better User Experiences” >
The use of video as the de facto mode of communications in the enterprise is exploding. From executive broadcasts, to training, brand engagement or crisis communications, online and streaming video is reshaping the way companies engage employees, customers, and media.
Review this eBroadcast to hear about trends in video usage in the enterprise as well as tips to make the most of your video strategy investment. Learn how your peers in top services firms and manufacturing companies are using video to enhance their audience engagement and improve their results. Experts from AVI-SPL, VideoLink, and Frost & Sullivan will share their expertise.
Key takeaways include:
- Compressing business cycles for faster ROI
- Optimizing workflows by leveraging internal resources
- Creating a strategy for consistent content delivery
Listen to “Three Keys to ROI From Your Video Communications Strategy” >
With our Connected Workplaces site, there are no more excuses for not getting the kind of workplace you and your coworkers need and deserve to work smarter.
In this site, we’ve included four main resources that are most valuable when used together:
- Tech briefs tailored to job responsibility
- Business case starter
- Assessment quiz
- Business case toolkit
Whether you are evaluating use cases or starting your business plan, consider working with a partner that has steered many companies to connected workplace mastery. Not only can an AV integrator like AVI-SPL reduce the burden placed on your IT team and provide access to the latest collaboration and communication technology, they can quickly resolve technical issues and put you back on the path to workplace success.
In this study commissioned by Oblong, Forrester Consulting applies its Total Economic Impact™ study to Mezzanine, Oblong’s immersive collaboration solution. This paper shares the experience of customers who use Mezzanine, and shows the ROI in terms of savings through:
- Improved business processes
- Increase in closed and won sales opportunities
- Ability to offer new services
- Reduction in travel
Download “Total Economic Impact of Mezzanine” >
AVI-SPL and Oblong present this webcast on Mezzanine™ — the only immersive collaboration solution that maximizes productivity for your global enterprise by connecting distributed teams through a flexible digital experience known as Infopresence.
Watch this video and you will learn how to:
- Drive real-time decisions based on insight by surrounding stakeholders in all critical data points.
- Unite teams across distance as if they’re collaborating side-by-side.
- Deliver amazing customer experiences that promotes fully interactive, 2-way conversation.
In this interview for BBC Click, Oblong founder John Underkoffler demonstrates the future and the present of sharing screens and processing power for intuitive, immersive collaboration. Underkoffler is the mind behind the computer interfaces in the Steven Spielberg film Minority Report, and also Mezzanine™, the real-life version designed for businesses to collaborate across multi-user, multi-screen environments. Watch the video below.