Presenters from HARMAN Professional and SMART Technologies team up for this look at solutions designed for today’s workplace meeting spaces. In the HARMAN session, Paul Krizan covers the AMX Acendo meeting-space solutions, including:
- Acendo Vibe (compact solution for presenting and sharing audio and video)
- Acendo Core (an intuitive one-click interface for users to easily start their meetings with Skype for Business integration)
- Acendo Book (schedule a room through a booking panel that connects to Office 365)
- Trends in huddle spaces (including technology expectations)
- How Millennials and real estate costs are affecting the workplace
Stephen Yao of SMART Technologies looks at its interactive displays for the enterprise, including the 2000, 6000, and 7000 Pro series. For each of these models, Stephen covers:
- Where these solutions are best used
- HyPr technology (for smooth, precision writing)
- Ability to preview different inputs
- Exclusive iQ technology
- The number of licenses included with these solutions (and their value)
Paul and Stephen also answer many technical questions from the live attendees.
Download “Enterprise Collaboration With HARMAN and SMART Technologies” >
See how organizations are improving their business outcomes by connecting teams in-room and across locations through an immersive and agile digital meeting experience. That experience is provided by Oblong’s Mezzanine, the immersive collaboration solution that delivers a superior meeting experience for remote and in-room participants.
During this webinar, Oblong Senior Sales Engineer Chris Sullivan gives a live demonstration of the Mezzanine 600 series, which consists of six displays for video conferencing, work space, and note taking. He also demonstrates the Mezzanine 200 series, the two-display configuration made for small- to medium-size meeting room and teaming spaces.
Get the recording for “Better Team Collaboration Through a Superior Meeting Experience” >
In this webinar, Chris Martel looks at the latest technology driving LG commercial-grade displays and how they are used for a variety of digital signage applications. Chris covers topics including:
- How OLED panels are constructed and why they deliver superior visuals
- The qualities that make LG displays an attractive choice for any installation
- Examples of LG displays being combined to create eye-catching digital signage
- Video wall image creation
- The family of LG displays, their features, and the applications for which they are best suited
Get the recording for “Digital Signage Innovations From LG” >
During this webinar, Jami Milner of NEC Display explains the benefits of ThinkHub, the software solution that enables collaboration sessions for participants from multiple locations. She also covers ThinkHub’s many features, including:
- Expansive digital canvas
- Software-based video conferencing
- Web browser
- Touch control
- Mirror mode
Download “NEC Collaboration Solutions Powered by ThinkHub” >
In this AVI-SPL webinar, we were joined by experts from Sony and Christie to discuss a topic of interest if you are creating collaboration, presentation, or training spaces in your organization: the relative advantages of flat-panel displays and projectors, and the features you need to look for based on the environment and application.
AVI-SPL experts can help you with determining which kind of displays are right for you, and lead the creation of collaboration spaces from consultation through design, engineering, installation and support. Contact us at 866-559-8197 or email@example.com.
Watch and listen to the recording “Flat-panel Displays and Projection Technology: Applications in the Meeting Space” >
In this study commissioned by Oblong, Forrester Consulting applies its Total Economic Impact™ study to Mezzanine, Oblong’s immersive collaboration solution. This paper shares the experience of customers who use Mezzanine, and shows the ROI in terms of savings through:
- Improved business processes
- Increase in closed and won sales opportunities
- Ability to offer new services
- Reduction in travel
Download “Total Economic Impact of Mezzanine” >
AVI-SPL and Oblong present this webcast on Mezzanine™ — the only immersive collaboration solution that maximizes productivity for your global enterprise by connecting distributed teams through a flexible digital experience known as Infopresence.
Watch this video and you will learn how to:
- Drive real-time decisions based on insight by surrounding stakeholders in all critical data points.
- Unite teams across distance as if they’re collaborating side-by-side.
- Deliver amazing customer experiences that promotes fully interactive, 2-way conversation.
In this interview for BBC Click, Oblong founder John Underkoffler demonstrates the future and the present of sharing screens and processing power for intuitive, immersive collaboration. Underkoffler is the mind behind the computer interfaces in the Steven Spielberg film Minority Report, and also Mezzanine™, the real-life version designed for businesses to collaborate across multi-user, multi-screen environments. Watch the video below.
With so many AV and digital signage displays in recent years, it’s been hard to spot one technology that lets your messaging and branding stand out from the crowd—until now. The new Organic Light-Emitting Diode (OLED) technology stands out because of its superior imaging. OLED provides not just incremental imaging improvements, but dramatic improvements over LCD panels for contrast, color saturation, viewing angles, and more. OLED is not your father’s flat panel display—it’s a stunning reinvention of digital imaging that allows you to create an immersive experience for customers,
employees, and brand stakeholders.
Download “Form Follows Function for Digital Displays” >
This eBook will help you make a more informed decision on digital displays for your business. It will explain the differences between LCD/LED, Direct View LED and OLED displays, as well as highlight placement considerations in which digital displays can be employed by a variety of businesses to grab attention, deliver the right message, and stand out from the competition.
Download “LCD, Direct View LED, and OLED Explained” >