This lively interactive tradeshow will cover the ways you can improve education through technology. One big reason to attend: You’ll hear about success stories from AVI-SPL and our vendor partners in helping schools like yours. Topics and features over the two days will include:
- A look at education delivery in 2021 and ways to drive high-quality hybrid and fully online teaching models
- How to build eSports programs that drive engagement and support academic success.
- 3D virtual environments, 360-degree visualization, simulation, AI, and other emerging technologies are changing the way we teach, learn, and experience the world.
- Ways IT departments are innovating to save money, time, and resources
You’ll also get be able to interact with AVI-SPL and our partners on the 3D virtual tradeshow floor. That’s where you’ll meet with our AVI-SPL team along with reps from our sponsors. Those sponsors include Barco, Biamp, Crestron, HARMAN, Legrand, Lenovo, LG, Logitech, Newline, Shure, Sony and Zoom. And when you spend time in their booths, you’ll qualify for our prize raffle at the end of day 2.
Agenda: Virtual VIBE Education Tradeshow
During day 1 of our Virtual VIBE Education Tradeshow, you’ll experience these engaging, informative sessions:
- Welcome & Keynote Presentation
- Back to School 2021: Top 10 Considerations
- The Future of eSports in Driving Student Success
- The New Wave of Immersive Learning Environments
- How to Help Your Strained IT Department in a Pandemic
and Post-Pandemic World
On day 2, we’re putting the focus on our partners. That way, you can discover the latest technology solutions that improve teaching and learning. Here’s the lineup:
- Logitech (11:30am EST) – Learn about research that supports technology investments that drive student engagement and productivity.
- Crestron (12:30pm EST) – Discover current technology offerings like monitoring and management of campus spaces.
- Zoom (1:30pm EST) – Hear about capabilities such as breakout rooms, polling, live transcription, class management tools, and security.
- Harman (2:30pm EST) – Find out how Harman AV solutions solve real-world problems in classrooms, sports facilities and other spaces in higher education.
- Shure (3:30pm EST) – Learn the best ways to stream content, capture lectures, and amplify sound for students in the classroom and remotely.
See the full details for the Virtual VIBE Education Tradeshow
You can see the full description for each of these sessions in our event flyer. Register today to reserve your spot for what’s sure to be an enlightening look at the ways technology continues to improve educational outcomes.