Watch and listen to the AVI-SPL VIBE event “The Future of Education: Empowering the Next Generation of Leaders.” You’ll learn about the ways video collaboration, advanced room control, and intelligent buildings improve the learning experience. You’ll also see how they reduce health risks for students, faculty, and staff.
- Collaboration technology in education
- 5G, 8K, and IoT
- Augmented and virtual reality
- Active learning
- Virtual field trips
- CARES Act funding
Get Expert Insight Into the Future of Education
We gathered education experts to share their thoughts on the ways collaboration technology will empower the future of education. Our panelists include:
- Marci Powell, noted expert in distance learning and chair emerita of the United States Distance Learning Association
- Jay Bosch, AVI-SPL director of business development for state/local government and education
- John Stenzel, Legrand | AV national accounts director
- George A. Borden, NEC solutions sales architect
Powell talks about the coming job disruption that will affect schools. She also explains changes in student demographics and technologies that will affect the student experience.
Bosch covers the many ways AVI-SPL supports your initiatives with communication and collaboration systems that support learning outcomes. He also looks at specific technology solutions for keeping you and your students safe.
Answers to Your Questions About AV in Education
At the end of this event, the panelists addressed topics related to collaboration technology in education — like the role of automation in social distancing, how digital signage will evolve, and trends in BYOD. Next, they answered questions from the attendees.
If you have any questions after reviewing “The Future of Education,” AVI-SPL is here to answer them. Reach us through our contact page, and one of our experts will reply.