During AVI-SPL’s Virtual VIBE: Mastering Federal Funding for Education, discover how to find and use government money for collaboration technology that supports hybrid and remote learning.
During this one-hour event on Feb. 25, we’ll answer your questions about the new stimulus allocations that are a follow-up to last year’s CARES Act. Our panelists will share their insight into:
- Top 10 questions about the stimulus money
- How to be aware of and access financial support
- How the money can be used
Learn About Federal Funds for Education in 2021
We’ll also address the funds available through the Rural Utilities Services (RUS)-Distance Learning and Telemedicine (DLT) grant program. Our panel will discuss:
- The grant process and how we can help you secure the money for your initiatives
- What makes a good candidate for funding
- Support AVI-SPL and partners can offer
Plus, representatives from Poly and LG will show you their latest solutions for improving education, health care, and telemedicine.
Our guest speakers include
- Jay Bosch, AVI-SPL director of business of development for state and local government and education
- Jennifer Walker, channel grant manager, East region, Poly
- Victoria J. Sanville, national sales manager, government and education, LG
Register for this AVI-SPL event
Click the button below to register for “Virtual VIBE: Mastering Federal Funding for Education.” If you have any questions about the guide or want to discuss your challenges with helping your staff collaborate, contact us here.