The workforce is changing. The past year has seen it change a lot from what we were used to. Now we’ve seen what is possible with technology — including collaboration between teams in different locations. Can these changes be long-term? We’ll address that idea during this webinar on workplace collaboration.
The changing work environment
During this Commercial Integrator webinar on April 14, Simon Dudley of Logitech will share research on the ways the workplace may change. Jonathan Blackwood, editorial director for Commercial Integrator, will help guide the discussion, which will include in-office collaboration. Dudley will also touch on topics like:
- Work trends before the pandemic
- Data collected during the migration from the workplace
Learn from Logitech about workplace collaboration
Logitech will bring its insight as a leading provider of room collaboration systems. You’ll be better able to take action for your company after learning about:
- Logitech’s latest room collaboration solutions
- What organizations are doing in to improve work in the changing workplace
Dudley will also answer questions that have likely been on your mind, including:
- How will travel be affected?
- Will the sales department change?
- What integrators and their customers can implement into the office
You’re invited to ask questions during a live Q&A at the end of the presentation.
Register to attend this AVI-SPL webinar
The workforce is evolving. Whether your organization stays competitive depends on how you adapt to these changes.
Join us on Wed., April 14 at 2 pm ET for this webinar sponsored by Logitech and AVI-SPL. We look forward to providing useful information and taking your questions.