Introducing the next generation of collaboration technology monitoring and control – AVI-SPL Symphony 5.0. This award-winning application gives you insights to adapt and grow in the evolving digital workplace quickly and easily. After attending this event, you’ll have a clear idea of what’s possible when it comes to managing AV and collaboration technology.
During this webinar, we’ll cover:
- Benefits of seeing and controlling your collaboration technology from a single-pane view
- How our simplified workflows improve experience for end users and technical support teams alike
- Strategies for using technology and space insights to drive business decisions
Plus, you’ll meet the AVI-SPL Symphony team
Leading the charge with Symphony and this webinar:
- Frank Mehr, AVI-SPL SVP research and development
- Laurie Berg, AVI-SPL director of Symphony market development
Your Resource for Managing AV and Collaboration Technology
- New mobile experience to moderate meetings and control your room with the Symphony app
- New on-premise solution deployment model
- Enhanced Symphony operator meeting control
- Rich native partner integrations, like Lenovo, Netgear, and others
Join us on October 15 at 11 a.m. EDT for help understanding an application that will streamline your operations and provide the data to make informed business decisions..
Register for this AVI-SPL Webinar About Symphony 5.0
Click the button below for this look at the many benefits of AVI-SPL Symphony 5.0. You’ll learn how it supports a positive user experience while empowering your IT team to deliver proactive support.