- This event has passed.
Webinar: Vaddio’s USB Conferencing and Epson’s BrightLink Pro
September 20, 2017 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Join us Wednesday, September 20 at 1 p.m. EST for two presentations:
“Vaddio’s USB Conferencing and Epson’s BrightLink Pro.”
Darrin Thurston of Vaddio will explain critical AV design elements in deploying software-based UC clients in meeting spaces ranging from huddle spaces to classrooms. This includes an overview of key considerations:
• Application uses (future-proof rooms): video conferencing, local presentations, lecture capture
• Room conditions: Sensor placement and environment
• PC and OS consideration: nuances in deploying software-based UC clients.
Darrin will also provide application examples of room designs based on Vaddio USB conferencing solutions.
Michelle Rydell of Epson will focus on BrightLink Pro, which helps users annotate, capture, and share ideas in real time. You’ll learn about the advantages of the BrightLink when used in different configurations:
• Full-HD Interactive Display Up to 100” – Two times larger viewing area than a standard 65” flat panel for more impactful presentations with exceptional details.
• Designed to Enhance Productivity – Bring your own device, connect a PC or video conference device – collaborate locally or with remote participants.
• DuoLink – Install two BrightLink Pro projectors side by side to achieve a large wall-size interactive area.
About the presenters
For the past four years, Michelle Rydell has been with industry-leader Seiko Epson Corporation, where she is Business Development Manager for National Accounts, East. Prior to Epson, she held contract positions with Samsung, Casio, and Digital Projections. Michelle has been in the AV industry for 16 years.
Darrin Thurston has been VP of Vaddio product development since June 2012. He joined Vaddio from ClearOne Communications, where he was Vice President of Product Management, responsible for collaboration and conferencing products lines.