2020 Forrester AVI-SPL Digital Workplace Solutions Total Economic Impact Report
AVI-SPL commissioned Forrester Consulting to conduct a Total Economic Impact™ (TEI) study and examine the potential benefits enterprises may realize by utilizing its services and solutions. Forrester interviewed four global enterprise customers that use AVI-SPL solutions to manage existing video conference room solutions and to assist in the design, buildout, and management of renovated and/or greenfield conference facilities.
Methodology and Results
Forrester applied interview findings to a composite organization with 75,000 employees, multiple locations, and more than 1,300 meeting rooms. Read the report to explore challenges and improved business outcomes based on Forrester’s TEI framework, the composite company, and an associated cost-benefit analysis. Discover outcomes including:
- Large organizations save 141,500 hours because meetings start on time and due to more intuitive conference technology solutions.
- Conference room utilization improves 20% year-on-year, reducing the amount of space required and real estate costs.
- Service and hardware buildout costs are 20% lower with AVI-SPL than the other vendors being considered.
- Fewer internal support resources to manage digital workplace and meeting technology adds operations savings of $3.6M for the composite organization.
Forrester includes how leveraging AVI-SPL Symphony and service contracts contributed to these business outcomes.
Key Business Outcomes
The report also shares unquantified benefits based on AVI-SPL customer feedback
- Improved employee satisfaction
- Supporting COVID-19 homeworking
Complete the form to download the full study.