Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated (JLL) is a U.S.-based professional services and investment management company specializing in real estate and meeting room design. JLL’s Preferred Supplier Agreement includes relationships with approximately 60 vendors that help them meet the needs of their clients and tenants. JLL and Synergy partners, like AVI-SPL, help businesses to establish parameters of national uniformity of services while also offering discounted pricing.
What is the JLL Synergy Program?
For suppliers including architects, general contractors, and specialists in lighting, flooring, furniture, engineering, HVAC and more, Synergy offers discounted pricing based on JLL’s footprint and potential buying power.
- Savings of 10-45%
- Pre-negotiated contracts and quick mobilization
- Assurance that suppliers meet the highest standards for service process and procedures
- Most efficient delivery and installation, and extended warranties
- Global capabilities—50% of Synergy suppliers have global reach
AVI-SPL is the only Synergy supplier with audio-video and collaboration technology services.
Get Expert Advice Now
What does that mean for you?
- Product savings
- Established room standards that are scalable and repeatable across multiple locations
- Project management by JLL and AVI-SPL – reducing the burden on tenant facilities and IT teams
- Reduced risk because JLL and AVI-SPL ensure budget and timeline
With this strategic partnership, we provide cost savings, innovation in the workplace, sustainability and energy savings, risk management, and overall improved TCO.
- Would you be interested in a Meeting Roomshealth check for your business?
– Do your meeting rooms fit your evolving business needs
– Do they actually work?
- Would you like to explore the business needs for various departments within your organization? Do the current communication/collaboration tools provided meet those needs?
- Would you be interested in a more detailed discussion that encompasses your business strategy for collaboration and how we can support you in this process?