Designing Scalable Conferencing and Collaboration Spaces
During this event, Crestron’s Tom Barnett leads you through:
- Trends in collaboration spaces (growing number of conference rooms)
- Crestron DMPS switchers
- Crestron Fusion® and its ability to monitor room usage, lamp life, etc.
- Instructions on how to use touch panels to change display outputs
- Difference and similarities between video conferencing and collaboration systems
- Extending Lync to the conference room with Crestron RL
- How Crestron SmartSpace provides advanced HD video conferencing that is intuitive
About the presenter
Tom Barnett has 15 years of experience in the custom AV business, with experience in installation, design, programming, and product management for companies including SeaWorld, Kaleidescape, ControlWorks, and Crestron. He is a Crestron Certified Programmer, holds an MBA from Cleveland State University, and has served on the Independent Programmer’s Council for InfoComm, where he co-authored the white paper Roadmap to Control.