Learn about the technology tools and public/private partnerships that prepare students to succeed in their professional careers. During this webinar, presented by the Center for Digital Education and AVI-SPL, three featured speakers explore:
- How educational organizations can integrate advanced, secure, effective AV and collaboration solutions to connect students to the resources and technologies they need to prepare for successful careers.
- Top tools for workplace readiness, such as interactive displays and huddle rooms, virtual reality, augmented reality and simulation, and how some top universities are using them.
- The University of Michigan’s use of virtual, simulation, and telemedicine solutions to bring together healthcare providers from around the world.
- How universities can use industry collaborations to get the tech tools they need.
- The process for refreshing technology.
- Grants for funding technology.
Dr. Kecia Ray, owner and principal of K20Connect.
Tracie Bryant-Cravens, AVI-SPL VP of sales for state and local government and education.
Rob Levitt, manager of audio & video services for Michigan Medicine at the University of Michigan.