High-quality, low-bandwidth network AV is how companies distribute video signals between rooms, buildings, and cities around the world. By encoding and then decoding video signals for transport over Ethernet, Crestron DigitalMedia™ empowers you to send video content throughout your organization using your standard corporate network infrastructure and devices. Solutions like the DigitalMedia NVX series provide 4K60 over 1 Gigabit Ethernet without latency, and deliver USB 2.0 routing and all-in-one encoding/decoding.
The Crestron DigitalMedia Value:
- Support for thousands of endpoints with the ability to route any source to any destination
- Ensures the integrity of your existing network as you expand to include additional traffic
- Many deployment options address a wide range of streaming applications and accommodate each organization’s IT requirements
- Makes it easy to add and connect new spaces throughout the enterprise
- Significant cost savings over traditional matrix switchers
Crestron Webinar: “Why You Need AV over IP in the Workplace”
In this webinar, recorded May 8, 2019, experts from Crestron and AVI-SPL discuss the advantages of networked AV over traditional matrix switching, including cost savings, scalability, and flexibility in infrastructure design.