Around the world, put our purchasing, project delivery, and managed services power to work for you.
AVI-SPL’s Global Account Management (GAM) program is an exclusive offering designed to create more value and profit for our multinational customers. The GAM Program leverages a methodology that delivers enhanced strategy and planning, along with an enhanced global program management leveraging AVI-SPL’s vast global resources.
As a result, AVI-SPL has helped its designated global accounts within the program to maximize value by guiding standards, evaluating strategy and solutions, and ultimately enabling superior user experiences. This is achieved by making technology integrated into the digital workplace easy-to-use and trackable through useful data, all while providing consistent and reliable delivery worldwide.
GAM program customers have realized consistent and ongoing improved key performance indicators, including in some cases, up to a 20 percent increase in conference room utilization and reduced real estate cost, according to market research firm Forrester Research. This has led to broader strategic partnerships with AVI-SPL, as these customers focus on their global digital workplace needs. Additional key findings from Forrester Research:
- Each year, the average global account organization saves 122,500 hours because meetings start on time and due to more intuitive conference technology solutions.
More productive and efficient meetings contribute to better business outcomes, such as faster time-to-market and better decision making. Conference rooms built and managed by AVI-SPL are easier to use and have less downtime. The value a company realizes in terms of improved business outcomes should, at a minimum, be equal to the equivalent salaries that time represents. For the composite organization, that equates to $11.9 million dollars over three years with a 25% productivity capture discount because not all time saved equates to additional, productive work.
- Service and hardware buildout costs are 20% lower with AVI-SPL than the other vendors being considered. AVI-SPL worked closely with customers to design meeting and conference facilities that best met customers’ needs with lower-cost technology alternatives. Organizations could roll out these designs globally regardless of AVI-SPL management services. Organizations that took advantage of AVI-SPL’s buying power saw lower hardware refresh costs. The composite organization saves $2.6 million in buildout costs over three years.
- Reduced internal support team by 60%. Outsourcing more of the workspace technology management to AVI-SPL frees up internal employees’ time to work on other projects or move to other teams. The composite organization reduces its team from five to two full-time equivalents (FTEs), resulting in a three-year savings of $622,389.
AVI-SPL’s Global Account Management Program has won multiple Strategic Account Management Association (SAMA) Excellence Awards, including:
- 2019 Outstanding Young SAM Program of the Year
- 2019 Best Implementation of a Disciplined Process to Quantify and Monetize Specific Customer Value Solutions
SAMA members include many of the world’s most respected and recognizable B2B companies, including IBM, Siemens, Pfizer, 3M, DHL, Zurich and many more. Since 1966, SAMA has recognized companies for outstanding achievement in strategic customer management through its SAMA Excellence Awards™.