Get Your Research Report: AV and UC Technologies in Higher Education
Five-Year Outlook for AV and UC Technology
Higher education officials intend to invest in both audiovisual (AV) and unified communications (UC) technologies in the classroom to better meet student needs over the next five years, according to a survey commissioned by AVI-SPL and conducted by the Center for Digital Education (CDE).
CDE surveyed over 100 higher education institutions in November 2017, with a focused participation group of decision-makers or influencers within information technology and facility procurement.
Key survey findings include:
- Nearly half of respondents don’t feel current AV/UC technologies meet student and instructor needs
- AV and UC technologies are needed the most in classrooms
- AV technologies are more likely to be procured over UC in the short-term
- There is a strong demand for collaborative technologies in research institutions
- To learn more about AV and UC technology demands over the next five years in higher education, download the report.