AVI-SPL VideoLink service puts our 25 years of experience in live TV and corporate video services at your fingertips, helping your organization utilize the power of video. We provide specialized account management, high-quality video technology, and a dedicated creative video team from our partner organizations. We facilitate the delivery of exceptional video production services that will help your businesses compete in the new media economy.
In-house Video Studios
Live TV and more for your business. The ReadyCam studio makes corporate video production accessible and cost efficient. This ‘always ready’ studio makes it easy to bring video into every communications initiative. Learn more »
Studio and Remote Productions and Events
Live event coverage and in-studio productions. We manage the entire event process from pre-production to post-production. Services include live webcasting, media tours, and remote and studio events. Learn more »
Video Production Services
Whether it’s an on-location town meeting broadcast, in-studio satellite media tour or live broadcast to Facebook Live, we manage the entire event process from pre-to post-production. Studio locations offer services such as:
- Live HD insert studio
- Multi-camera studio with control room
- Live or on-demand video streaming
- Live event and video production
Set aside the worries of production management and focus on what matters – your message and your content.
With ten studio locations in MA, PA MD, NH, CA, and FL, crewing services and remote production services, we can customize each project to get you the best results. Find a location near you. »
Creative video strategy and execution
Push play for your brand story. Video storytelling encourages customers to engage with brands and build relationships. Combining the art of storytelling with the science of video production, VLCreative pushes beyond what you think video can do. Learn more »
Three keys to a successful ROI on your video strategy
A successful video strategy comes down to three key factors:
- 1. Frequency: making video a part of your company communications culture
- 2. Consistency: repeatable quality that reinforces the company image
- 3. Simplicity: immediate access and immediate support for content creation and distribution
VideoLink’s best-in-class broadcasting and production technologies, including its patented ReadyCam® video studio and EnhancedIP® transmission network, will enhance AVI-SPL’s leading broadcasting capabilities and bolster its unmatched collection of technology solutions essential to today’s organizations.
Video is no longer a nice to have. It is essential to creating a competitive advantage and nurturing long-term customer relationships. It’s no secret customer relationships drive engagement and engagement drives results. And that’s where we come in. We help you create better business outcomes by strategically using video. Whether you already use video, want to start, or just need to see better results, AVI-SPL can help.
Studio and Broadcast
Studio and broadcast facilities are becoming more common in business and organizations outside of traditional media, as the move toward content generation continues and access to affordable video editing equipment increases. Whether you are developing your first in-house studio, looking for a enterprise video strategy, or are a veteran of the broadcasting industry, AVI-SPL can create a state-of-the-art broadcast and studio facility or develop and produce for your organization to help you compete in a new media era.
As the move toward content generation continues and the access to video editing equipment increases, more and more groups are becoming broadcasters. Whether you are developing your first in-house studio or are a veteran of the broadcasting industry, we can create a state-of-the-art broadcast and studio facility.
AVI-SPL company VideoLink, which specializes in live TV and branded content, has greatly enhanced our ability to provide clients with best-in-class broadcasting and production technology.
- Remote or on-site management of broadcast studio technology
- Migration to IP, and the ability to create SDI/IP hybrid workflows
- 4K live production and post
- Flexible monitoring layouts, including 4K, modular, and IP
- Close partnership with Belden brands their hardware and software solutions for television operations
- VideoLink’s ReadyCam, the in-house, remotely controlled studio that empowers you to respond to live TV requests, create branded content, and distribute executive communications.
Streaming Audio and Video
Think of streaming media as video or audio content sent in compressed form over an IP network and played immediately, rather than being saved to the hard drive. With streaming media, you can communicate, educate, and entertain over your IP network, and the user doesn’t have to wait to download a file to play it. Users can pause, rewind or fast-forward, just as they could with a downloaded file, unless the content is being streamed live.
Streaming media is more popular than ever, as both consumer and enterprise users increase content consumption – whether audio, video, or multimedia. The content can be delivered in real-time (live) or on-demand.
- Platforms that enable delivery over multiple devices such as tablets, computers, smartphones, gaming systems, and Blu-ray
- Growth in demand for streaming in corporate and higher education
- On-demand video services that avoid investments in hardware
- Streaming media is being used for collaboration, e-learning, and advertising
- Personalization that creates brand awareness
- 4K resolution that allows for large, captivating images and messages
Successful digital signage depends on the right content management system (CMS) for your organization. Content management solutions for digital signage allows for the customization, scheduling, monitoring and deployment of content across a network of digital displays. A CMS makes your digital signage the centerpiece of your project to a level that has distinct benefits in efficiency, flexibility and even cost.
- Web-based/Cloud-based – Your content management dashboard is hosted on your provider’s website, with all of your data saved in the cloud
- Desktop download – Your content management dashboard is a downloadable program that runs on your computer’s desktop
- Hybrid – A combination of cloud and on-premise solutions, where a server pulls content from the cloud and pushes data to the players on the network
- More complex functionality is management systems is working in tandem with easy usability
- Content management through mobile devices
- Pull in data to create customized content based that speaks to the viewer
- Incorporating social media into content so that people can see what others are saying about a product
- Display trending purchases so the viewers can see which items are popular