AVI-SPL is the recognized leader in the collaboration and AV industry. We design, build, integrate and support solutions including video collaboration, advanced visualization and simulation, digital media, integrated AV, and systems management.
Since 2006, we have been ranked the #1 systems integrator by Systems Contractor News.
View Available Jobs
- Account Manager, Toronto/Halifax
- Audio/Video Technician – Support, Calgary
- Audio/Video Technician – Support, Winnipeg
- AV Installation Technician, Edmonton
- AV Technician, Support, Toronto
- Customer Experience Team Member, Montreal
- Design Engineer – Audio Visual, Montreal
- Design Engineer, Toronto
- Installation Technician, Calgary
- Project Manager – Audio Video, Vancouver
- Project Manager, Calgary
- Regional General Manager, Calgary
- Service Technician, Ottawa
- Technical Services Representative, Toronto
- Technical Support Representative, one position available and can be in ANY of our Eastern Canada offices
DO YOU SHARE OUR VISION?
AVI-SPL strives to give our customers empowering connections that improve the way they do business. We do this by making sure we have the best trained employees in the collaboration and AV industry, and by dedicating ourselves to realizing each customer’s vision.
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK FOR AVI-SPL
When you join AVI-SPL, you’re part of a company that plays a key role in changing how companies around the world collaborate and generate ideas. Here are just a few reasons we think AVI-SPL is an attractive home for your career:
- Thought leadership and the innovative application of collaboration technology and AV/IT alignment
- Work with some of the most forward-thinking companies in the world
- Our continued growth, expanding with new offices and making inroads into new territories
One of the factors you’ll find most appealing:
A commitment to your career advancement
- Our expanded academy program puts you on a career track that lets you build on your ambition and become better at what you do
- AVI-SPL’s learning management system is stacked with opportunities to increase your knowledge and be better at what you do
Companies partner with us because doing so leads to their success. We feel that’s also true of the people who work for us. Your success here makes AVI-SPL an outstanding place to work. We are passionate about our work because superior collaboration solutions makes for better outcomes. Be part of a team that transforms the way organizations of all types work.
AVI-SPL offers a very competitive benefits package to our employees, including:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- RRSP Matching
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Training Reimbursement
- FSA – Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Purchase Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Service Awards
- Company Sponsored Activities
- Recognition Awards
- Optional supplemental insurance benefits
- And more…..
AVI-SPL – Head and Shoulders Above the Rest
- More certified technicians than any other AV systems integrator
- Frost & Sullivan 2016 North American Company of the Year for Video Managed Services
If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of a stellar team of professionals, we invite you to apply online today.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.
NOTE: If you are unable to submit your resume online, or require resume assistance, please contact Kelly Dickinson @ 587-774-1043, Monday – Friday, between 7:30am – 4:30pm MST.