On Dec. 9 at 1 p.m. ET, AVI-SPL is combining its VIBE event series with The Green Room for a stimulating, one-hour look at the future of work.
We’re inviting you to watch and listen in as our distinguished panelists from diverse backgrounds come together for an informal conversation about one of the major topics of our time: how work is going to change and what we can do to shape it.
The Green Room is a hybrid in-person and online talk show that focuses on the backstage of our work lives. It’s streamed live every month from King’s Place, London. Each episode features a combination of in-studio and remote guests. By bringing them together, founder David Pearl hopes to engage participants in a thought-provoking conversation that will inspire the next steps for your organization.
AVI-SPL VIBE events focus on innovation and operational agility, gathering thought leaders and innovators to share insights on new ways to work and collaborate.
Pearl will lead the discussion as he and his fellow panelists talk about topics like:
- What we want work to be
- How work happens today and what it will be like in the future
- Technology that empowers a better work experience
Our panelists include:
- David Pearl, business innovator and founder of The Green Room
- Bruce Daisley, host of the Apple #1 Business Podcast: Eat, Sleep, Work, Repeat
- Julian Phillips, SVP, global workplace, AVI-SPL
- Kay Sargent, senior principal, director of WorkPlace, HOK
- Gurvinder Khurana, co-owner and design director at align | interior architecture & design
- Anuradha Chugh, managing director, Ben & Jerry’s Europe
This event will be live-streamed on The Green Room’s YouTube channel. Register now to receive the link.