In this episode of The Collaboration Space podcast, AVI-SPL invited HARMAN’s Sean Cameron to chat about top AV considerations for E-Sports gamers and spectators in higher education environments.
It’s timely topic since college E-Sports continues to grow. In fact, NAC Esports’ membership roster includes 203 schools. E-Sports is now a varsity-level sport at many colleges too. All those teams and audiences need quality audio visual equipment to get in the game and stay engaged. That’s where AVI-SPL and HARMAN come in.
Watch the AV Considerations for E-Sports Podcast to Learn More
Our E-Sports Podcast with HARMAN Explores:
- AV considerations for higher education E-Sports gamers
- How considerations for spectators differ from gamer requirements
- Giving teams an edge over the competition with quality audio and video
- How decision and reaction time factor into to audio and video requirements
- Live streaming considerations
Attracting Collegiate-Level E-Sports Talent
Cameron also discusses how quality AV that delivers a professional experience helps attract and recruit E-Sports talent.
Watch the webinar for more details and to learn more about HARMAN. Ready to discuss your E-Sports AV needs? Contact AVI-SPL today.
Never Miss an Episode of The Collaboration Space Podcast
Subscribe to our YouTube channel or subscribe to the audio version on your favorite podcast app.