Microsoft Surface for federal government
In today’s environment, the demand for public service increases the pressure on federal government branches to be more efficient, effective, and responsive. You can provide federal employees with the tools they need. Microsoft Surface can help them work productively, collaboratively, and securely to deliver services, whether they are in the office, or working remotely.
Surface enterprise-level security for sensitive federal projects
Deliver Surface devices to your staff armed with enterprise-level security features including TPM version 2.0 and Windows Hello biometric password-free sign-in.
With Surface For Business, IT admins can manage Surface devices at the firmware level using Microsoft Enterprise Management Mode (SEMM). Firmware that can be disabled includes microphones, USB ports, on-board audio, SD card slots, Bluetooth and cameras. You can also protect device configuration from unauthorized tampering and removal using an SEMM certificate.
Surface solutions for federal government also help you deliver seamless device management. You can offer users freedom while still maintaining control with Microsoft Endpoint Manager and Device Firmware Configuration Interface (DFCI)*. DFCI also allows IT admins to secure and manage Surface devices over the cloud using MS Intune.*
Microsoft Surface devices for all federal team members
Whether staff is in the office or on the go, there’s a Surface that’s right for each team member. Choose from:
- Surface Go 2 for Federal: the lightest Surface 2-in-1 device features a 10.5-inch touch screen display
- Surface Book 3 for Federal: features four modes of use: Laptop, Tablet, Studio, and View
- Surface Laptop 3 for Federal: slim and stylish laptop with 13.5-inch or 15-inch touchscreen
- Surface Pro 7 for Federal: transforms from a full Windows 10 Pro laptop to tablet
- Surface Pro X for Federal: includes a 13-inch edge-to-edge display, users can transform this ultra-thin laptop to a powerful tablet to portable studio
How to buy Surface devices for your federal branch through AVI-SPL
AVI-SPL is a member of the Surface Federal Reseller Alliance. Available purchasing options include:
- GSA IT Schedule 70
- GSA IT Schedule 58
- US Army CHESS, Consolidated Buy & Mobility Services
- FirstSource II
- Contact us for additional options
- FIPS 140-2
- DISA UC APL
- NSA CSFC
- Energy Star
Surface for federal warranty options2
- 3, 4, or 5-year warranty option
- Next business day
- On-site support
- Global presence
- Keep your hard drive options
- Accidental damage options
- White glove service
- 24x7x365 U.S.-based concierge desk and help desk support
*Software and Surface accessories sold separately and not available in all markets.
1 For a full list of federal compliance certifications by product, please visit: aka.ms/surfacefedcerts
2 Sold separately by third party partners.