Experience Centers: A new dimension in brand engagement
Christine Rogers, VP of experiential environments group at AVI-SPL, moderates a discussion of how to create the experiences that encourage people to come back to the office and impress your customers. Christine is joined by the following expert panelists:
- George Borden, solution architect, Sharp NEC Display Solutions
- Jessie Hanz, director of customer experience, secure power division, Schneider Electric
- Tim Larson, design principal, Downstream
- Joe Whitesides, senior design engineer, experiential environments, AVI-SPL
Together they explore:
- Why experiences matter
- Connecting to remote participants in a meaningful way
- What retailers are doing to engage customers with experiences
- The philosophy behind multimedia experiences
They also discuss the advances in technology – with voice, AI, and more – that are creating great new experiences for users that don’t require them to touch a screen. Plus, they answer questions that came in during the live event about applications for experience environments.
See the video
Learn more about Sharp NEC Display Solutions.