Higher Education COVID Relief Funding
Even though higher education used technology to support their students and faculty before the pandemic, COVID-19 increased the need for better, more accessible technological solutions. Remote, hybrid, and HyFlex learners, as well as faculty, need to be equipped with seamless, easy-to-use digital tools and platforms. This helps promote learning equity and diverse learning environments.
In this guide, Logitech provides information about the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES), the Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act (CRRSAA), and the American Rescue Plan (ARP) Act. Additionally, this guide goes into greater detail about these three important yet complex funding packages that aim to assist colleges and universities in planning, preparing, and responding to COVID-19.
What is in the COVID relief funding guide
- Detailed, easy-to-understand information about the CARES Act, the CRRSAA, and the ARP Act
- A simple table with important dates and details to help you keep track of everything in one location
- Types of popular tools students and faculty may need
- A preview of the 2021-2022 traditional federal funding grants
- 10 quick tips to help you secure funding and earn a grant for classroom technology
- Information about Logitech’s Grants Services Program (GSP)
- Next steps you can make to take advantage of these funds for your institution
Making sure your students and faculty have the right technology and tools in place helps your university create diverse campus experiences. Whether your students are on campus, remote, hybrid, or HyFlex, ensuring every student has access to the best technology is important and at the top of educators’ minds. Utilizing this funding can help you enhance the learning and teaching experience on your campus.