VIBE Return To Work Panel Discussion with Cisco, Crestron, and Microsoft
Hosted by AVI-SPL’s Inna Larson, our on-demand “VIBE: #futureofwork” global panel discussion includes top considerations for your hybrid workplace design. When every meeting will include on-site and remote participants, all collaboration spaces must be video-enabled.
Larson shares common questions our global and enterprise customers are asking about planning for their return to the office. Representatives from AVI-SPL, Cisco, Crestron, and Microsoft share their insights.
Meet the panel
- Scott Brown, Senior Vice President, Global Collaboration Sales, Cisco
- Ranjan Singh, Executive Vice President, Product and Technology, Crestron
- Ilya Bukshteyn, General Manager, Microsoft Teams Devices, Microsoft
- Inna Larson, Vice President, Global Accounts, AVI-SPL
- Karen Klosinski, Vice President, Products and Services, AVI-SPL
Topics in this future of work roundtable discussion include:
- What will the future of work look like: where will people work?
- Network traffic and optimization: can you deliver quality voice and video content?
- Interoperability: collaboration using multiple UC platforms
- Creating a positive user experience: consistent experience for on-site and remote workers
- What are the different needs by business sector: security, recording
Fill out the form below. We’ll send a link to the “VIBE: #futureofwork” panel discussion recording directly to your inbox.