Collaboration as a Service
Flexible financing for your hybrid workplace
We designed our Collaboration as a Service (CaaS) program for customers who want their teams to feel connected, collaborative, engaged, and productive. Why worry about the procurement and management of hardware, software, training, maintenance, and collaboration technology support?
Let AVI-SPL do it all for you.
We manage your collaboration technology
As your digital enablement solutions partner, AVI-SPL has the expertise and resources to support your hybrid workforce. We’ll refresh your meeting rooms, quickly scale UC and cloud video capacity, and keep costs manageable and predictable.
You’ll be free to focus your IT resources on strategic business goals. That’s the power of Collaboration as a Service.
AVI-SPL experts work with you to bundle unified communications (UC) applications, AV devices, and IT services. We help you deliver the essential capabilities that drive successful collaboration and support it with an uptime SLA.
We’ll package your hardware, software licensing, training, maintenance, and service into one program. Collaboration as a Service options include flexible payment terms and the ability to refresh technology at fixed intervals in the future.
Why Collaboration as a Service
AVI-SPL designed our Collaboration as a Service program with the enterprise in mind. It delivers reliability, ease of use, and security. This option is also suitable for any organization looking to accelerate growth and manage IT resources more efficiently.
- Align with how you already consume other technology, like laptops and mobile phones
- Conserve capital for strategic business investments while making budgets predictable
- Outsource UC and meeting room technology configuration, interoperability, refresh cycles, and management requirements
- Consolidate and co-term license renewals and hardware refreshes to ease life-cycle management and platform migrations
- Provide a consistent user experience across all collaboration technology and spaces
Lower Cost Leasing
What’s included in Collaboration as a Service
Based on your AV and UC technology roadmap and end-user needs, your Collaboration as a Service program may include any or all of the following:
- Hardware such as video conferencing endpoints and devices, displays, audio systems, microphones, content distribution, and control interfaces
- Software licensing fees such as Cisco Webex, Microsoft Teams, or Zoom, and AVI-SPL Symphony
- Deployment, managed services, and maintenance and support such as:
- Integration and installation
- Technology training
- Cloud administration
- Analytics and reporting
- Remote monitoring and management
Flexible subscription terms from one to five years, with monthly, quarterly, or annual payments, and interest-free options available.