Healthcare simulation centers
Our experienced team of designers, engineers, and project managers help improve the educational process of healthcare students and physicians at university medical training centers and teaching hospitals. We design, build, and support healthcare simulation centers that enable learners to safely train under the guidance of their instructors.
These centers feature innovative audio-visual technology solutions that simulate patent care situations and empower schools to take a team-based approach to medical care Healthcare simulation centers include:
- Simulation theaters
- Debriefing rooms
- Control rooms
Within these spaces, solutions like 3D projection mapping, AV systems, control panels, and digital cameras open up new, better, and safer ways to train healthcare professionals.
MidMichigan Health improves patient care using simulated environments
Watch how AVI-SPL helped helped MidMichigan Health deliver effective medical education through healthcare simulation centers.
Organization and patient goals
Healthcare simulation centers simulate real-world situations with life-like manikins and audio-visual technology to help train medical students while lowering patient risk. Successful outcomes include:
- Enhanced patient care quality
- Improved patient safety
- Lower patient costs
Four keys to successful adoption
AVI-SPL follows four keys to successful healthcare simulation center adoption. Our technology solutions focus on:
- Simplicity of use
- Service and support
Simulation center best practices
By following our proven best practices, AVI-SPL delivers best-in-class solutions that meet your healthcare education goals.
- Stakeholder interviews: We conduct a needs analysis discussion with you to ensure the final solution needs will be met,
- Design and engineering: Your team includes design engineers and product specialists who are experienced in healthcare education, training technology, networking, and AV distribution, and have excellent communication skills.
- Professional project management: Project managers understand PMP standards, have healthcare training knowledge.
- Strong healthcare partnerships: AVI-SPL works with best-in-class providers including CAE Healthcare, BLine Medical, EMS, Laerdal Medical, and Gaumard Scientific