How esports help higher ed students build career skills
Esports technology gives college students the opportunity to build technical skills while being part of a fun and inclusive community. Esports programs are in demand and have become a valuable asset to higher education institutions.
In this eBook from AVI-SPL and Logitech, discover ways esports helps colleges:
- Expose students to new career pathways
- Encourage STEM exploration
- Support students’ social well-being
- Enhance recruitment efforts
- Support diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Support accessibility with Logitech devices
- Engage students as players and spectators
- Create a competitive program that puts your school in the spotlight
Learn more about esports programs and technologies. Download the “Support Career Pathways with Higher Education in Esports” eBook today.