Evolving Technology Standards For the Hybrid Workplace
Support hybrid employee flexibility with technology standards
Technology standards simplify work and collaboration in the hybrid workplace. They ensure tools and users are connected in a consistent and predictable way. By adopting technology standards, you improve solution interoperability and the ability to move between tools and workspaces with ease.
In our guide, “Evolving Technology Standards for the Hybrid Workplace,” discover how technology standards help:
- Meetings run more smoothly
- Users focus on work rather than technology
- Create meeting equity for all team members
- Increase video adoption and meeting room utilization
- Employees work where and how they want
Learn more about implementing technology standards for a human-centric experience in the hybrid workplace in our eBook today. Fill out the form to download the “Evolving Technology Standards for the Hybrid Workplace” guide now.