Participants in the office and from remote locations can use this high-definition touch-screen display to brainstorm and get creative throughout the office: conference rooms, huddles spaces, and open collaboration areas. Use it as a digital whiteboard while sharing screen notes with remote participants, who can join meetings automatically.
- A mobile workforce that requires tools to connect onsite and offsite teams so they can work on the same documents in real time
- Organizations are looking to make more efficient use of their office space, which can include a reduction in desk space, but an open layout that lends itself to team collaboration
- Collaboration spaces are popping up because impromptu, short-duration meetings are more frequent
- Windows 10 operating system
- Motion-tracking technology
- Simple touch controls
- OneNote whiteboard
- Skype for Business
- Dual built-in cameras
- Integrated mic array and speakers
- Works with your favorite apps
With all its features, the Surface Hub gets even better when you use it with the Stormboard app. Stormboard is a real-time brainstorming and collaboration tool that uses digital sticky notes. Those notes can be shared from the Surface Hub with collaborators around the world.
Stormboard transforms it into the easiest, most convenient brainstorming tool. Write text and create images on the displays, and move them around the Surface Hub display. Zoom in and out of your notes using multi-touch finger gesturing on the display itself. Other great features include:
- Real-time handwriting recognition
- Multiple pens work simultaneously
- Works with any device with a web browser
- Takes a minute to learn and five minutes to master
Have a Question about the Surface Hub? Read our FAQ for answers to some commonly asked questions.
Order the Surface Hub: http://www.avispl.com/microsoft-surface-hub/order.html >