Over the past few years, I have seen the benefit that AVI-SPL Symphony has provided to my clients. While I am convinced that Symphony is the best thing to happen to collaboration technology since the Bluetooth headset, I am often having conversations where people ask me about the one, singular reason why they should choose Symphony. This is a hard question, because there are just so many ways that Symphony can provide real benefit to their organization. Rather than select one, I have decided that there are 10:
- Gain enterprise-wide insight into rooms and technology usage with analytics. The heat map of the most popular days and times, along with most popular spaces and technologies always catches my eye.
- Automate daily room sweeps to proactively see technology issues before they become end-user complaints and thus avoid meeting impact.
- Integrate with your existing ticketing and scheduling – it’s your solutions talking to each other
- Provide your users a concierge experience, with VIP features and conference producers providing meet & greet and live meeting monitoring.
- Customize meeting, device, and incident reporting, providing data- driven continuous service improvement plans with the ability to compare locations, dates, and technologies.
- See all of your devices in one portal. Track and report software versions, warranty, lease and service expiration dates, and other relevant info to improve lifecycle management.
- The Symphony Adapter Marketplace enables native monitoring and control of any device or application, enabling any device or application to become part of the Symphony environment.
- Proactively find and fix trouble spots. Monitor for developing issues, remotely troubleshoot current issues, and create reports to show improved ticket closures.
- Room-based subscription models make it easy to scale Symphony. Management is simple with your team or ours.
- Never run into a question you cannot answer. Customized reporting with graphical views make it easy to find and interpret the information you need.
Interested in getting a demo of the application that does all of these? Contact AVI-SPL today.
Today’s post comes from Christina Murgo, the service account manager for the central region. With a wide background in the AV and UCC industries, Christina designs service applications to enable any organization to meet and exceed their business goals.