AVI-SPL Announces Summer 2020 Paid Student Internship Program
New this summer! Put your skills to work and gain real-world experience with an AVI-SPL paid internship. During this 12-week program, you can learn from the industry’s best AV technology managers and interact with senior-level leaders.
Choose from Engineering, Field Service and Project Management career tracks
Current internship career tracks include Engineering, Project Management, and Field Service technical support. Successful candidates will build a solid foundation to pursue a technical career through practical application, learning, and training of AVI-SPL best practices. Core focus areas include project scope, budget, quality, safety, and customer satisfaction.
Success Story: From Intern to Associate Project Engineer
Meet Dylan Brotzman who recently joined AVI-SPL as a full-time employee after completing the internship program! Dylan graduated from Colombia College in 2019 and is now an Associate Project Engineer in our Chicago office.
AVI-SPL’s Internship Program Offers
- Opportunity to work on high-profile projects at a highly-rated global company
- Local internships located across our 51 branch offices
- Learning and Development Programs to develop professional skills
- Personalized career coaching and mentoring
- Networking Opportunities
Ideal Candidate Top Qualifications
- Currently enrolled in Junior or Senior level collegiate schooling or recent graduate of an Accredited Institution
- Interest in digital workplace technology including video conferencing hardware and software
- Minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA is preferred
- Demonstrated problem-solving capability, superior communication, relationship-building skills, and an entrepreneurial attitude
If you don’t see a job posting your area, and are interested in an internship, contact us at email@example.com