Video is no longer a nice to have. It is essential to creating a competitive advantage and nurturing long-term customer relationships. It’s no secret customer relationships drive engagement and engagement drives results. And that’s where we come in. We help you create better business outcomes by strategically using video. Whether you already use video, want to start, or just need to see better results, AVI-SPL can help.
Streaming Audio and Video
Think of streaming media as video or audio content sent in compressed form over an IP network and played immediately, rather than being saved to the hard drive. With streaming media, you can communicate, educate, and entertain over your IP network, and the user doesn’t have to wait to download a file to play it. Users can pause, rewind or fast-forward, just as they could with a downloaded file, unless the content is being streamed live.
Streaming media is more popular than ever, as both consumer and enterprise users increase content consumption – whether audio, video, or multimedia. The content can be delivered in real-time (live) or on-demand.
- Platforms that enable delivery over multiple devices such as tablets, computers, smartphones, gaming systems, and Blu-ray
- Growth in demand for streaming in corporate and higher education
- On-demand video services that avoid investments in hardware
- Streaming media is being used for collaboration, e-learning, and advertising
- Personalization that creates brand awareness
- 4K resolution that allows for large, captivating images and messages