Video walls and their arrays of high-definition displays are often the centerpiece in various environments: college campuses, retail stores, meeting rooms, lobbies, auditoriums, cinemas, hotels, sports bars, airports, and houses of worship. Their applications includes aesthetic enhancement, information sharing, and interactive functions that engage customers to explore environments, clothing options, and a company’s suite of services and products. When you decide to “go big or go home,” you need a partner that understands the effects that non-full-motion video content, and temperature targets across displays.
Build Your Wall
- Adoption rates for video walls is increasing as costs become more budget friendly.
- Interactive displays in restaurants and retail stores are attracting users who have a comfort level with the technology, giving them an experience that they can control.
- Video walls aren’t just being used to convey information through digital signage. The array of configurations they can accommodate allows them to be used as works of art.
- Corporations are using video walls to set themselves apart by promoting their brand message. LG has excellence resources on how its displays can be combined to elevate your corporate identity.
- Shift to OLED allows for video display arrangements that suit your content and engage viewers.