Today, Microsoft announced that AVI-SPL is a finalist for Microsoft Surface Hub Reseller of the Year. Of over 4,400 entries for Partner of the Year Awards, AVI-SPL’s exceptional work clearly stood out to judges to position us with this Finalist Award. This marks our third recognition as a Surface Hub Reseller in four years, including one Partner of the Year Award and a pair of finalist nods in the past two years.
As a Microsoft Gold Hub Authorized Device Reseller, AVI-SPL is honored to be recognized from among a global field of partners that demonstrate excellence in innovation and implementation of customer solutions based on Microsoft technology.
What this win means for AVI-SPL clients
We believe in the power of the Surface Hub and the role it plays in the global return to the office. That’s why we are dedicated to helping companies like yours maximize your investment by supporting your success with the Surface Hub.
Surface Hub 2S training and Adoption services. Companies look to us to show them how they can use the Surface Hub to its maximum potential. Users who have a clear understanding of how to use the technology will be more confident in integrating it into their day-to-day activities, group meetings and collaboration.
- AVI-SPL’s training for Microsoft Surface Hub provides end users the opportunity to learn the basic skill sets required to navigate and participate in group collaboration using Microsoft Surface Hub 2S with confidence.
- We can share our expert knowledge in person or online.
We can manage your fleet with any or all of the following services. When you work with AVI-SPL, you get the expert services that make the most of Surface Hub’s capabilities while taking the stress off your users and IT support.
- Surface Hub 2S on-site demo pool for on-site evaluations
- Hardware, provisioning, configuration services
- Global deployments
- Project management
- 24/7 service contracts
- Surface Hub integration for larger collaboration spaces
Benefits of the Surface Hub
The Microsoft Surface Hub is a highly collaborative device that ties into Microsoft 365. From any location, you can grab your documents and work on them in real time with teammates around the world. Other benefits:
- Surface Hub is a Microsoft Teams-certified device. In any room, the Surface Hub is a highly collaborative device that brings together the best of Microsoft collaboration technology, including Teams and Office 365. With the Surface Hub, you realize the promise of unified communications and collaboration.
- Designed for group collaboration. Massive 85.6” canvas invites simultaneous inking in Microsoft Whiteboard, plus larger-than-life remote attendees in Microsoft Teams.
- Consistent Surface Hub 2S experience. Same premium design, bezels, OS, 4K display technology, touch, pen/ink, compute cartridge, and camera support as Surface Hub 2S 50.”
- Integrates with existing and new AV systems. For AV focused meetings, combine with Microsoft Teams-certified peripherals or integrate with Microsoft Teams Rooms for the best audio experience.
- Three-way loudspeaker system consists of two front-facing, mid-hi speaker boxes that port through a notch in the glass plus a single, low-mid speaker located inside the bump in the rear.
- Surface Hub 2S 85″ supports the two pens that ship with the device (the same pen that’s included with the 50”). It also supports the Surface Slim Pen and the Surface Pro X Signature Keyboard, which are sold separately.
Connect with AVI-SPL to get the power of the Microsoft Surface Hub
We want the same thing as you: to get the most of your Microsoft investment. That’s why our services go beyond the sale. They also include full integration and support. AVI-SPL is a Microsoft Gold Communications, Modern Workplace & Cloud Solutions Provider Partner offering global solutions and support for Microsoft Teams and Surface Devices. Our certified specialists in design, integration, multi-national implementations, and 24/7 help desk support are ready to help.
Reach out to AVI-SPL and let’s bring the power of the Microsoft Surface Hub into your organization.