Microsoft Teams and Teams Rooms
Meet, call, and work from anywhere
The workplace of the future is changing to a setting where employees are working from the office or from remote locations. Many organizations are finding out they are not ready to support hybrid work, though.
Conference rooms do not have the right software and hardware to facilitate hybrid meetings. Remote attendees feel neglected and on-site attendees do not have the tools to ensure an inclusive experience for everyone.
Make meetings more comfortable for everyone
Microsoft Teams is the hub for teamwork that brings chat, meetings, calling, Office 365 apps, and third-party tools together, all in one place.
Built with enterprise-grade security and compliance capabilities, Microsoft Teams meets the critical requirements for today’s business needs. Your meetings and calls will run smoothly on purpose-built devices to keep your team connected from anywhere.
Let AVI-SPL manage your
Microsoft Teams environment
Single provider cost savings indicated in the Forrester Total Economic Impact™ of AVI-SPL Digital Workspace Solutions report, commissioned by AVI-SPL, June 2020.
Turn any room into an easy-to-use and inclusive collaboration space.
Microsoft Teams Rooms
As people return to offices, many will continue to work remotely part of the time. In the hybrid workplace, how do we ensure people near and far can fully participate in meetings?
Microsoft Teams Rooms turn any room into an easy-to-use and inclusive collaboration space where everyone has a place at the table, regardless of where they sit. Microsoft Teams Rooms are easy to use, inclusive, flexible, and securely managed.
Introducing MTR Pro Tier II Support
Need to maintain MTR Premium-level managed services?
Get 24×7 live support for Microsoft Teams Rooms certified devices.
AVI-SPL, a Microsoft Managed Partner, collaborated with Microsoft to introduce a new MTR Pro add-on service to maintain premium-level service.
$120 per room/per year
if purchased on or before
March 31, 2023
regular price $240 per room/per year
Meetings made smarter
Save time with a smart, simple
Keep everyone engaged with interactive experiences
Count on enterprise-grade security, quality, and privacy
Calling made simple
Simplify communications with an
Call from anywhere, on any device with rich calling features
For every work experience, there’s
a Teams device
Simple transitions and consistent experiences between all device types
Intelligent devices find everyone a voice, wherever they may be
High-quality audio, video, and sharing experiences on any device, in any space
Reliable, management and up-to-date systems ensure meetings just work
Shop Microsoft Teams Compatible
Devices & Room Solutions
Explore Teams capabilities with Microsoft Surface Hub 2S
Much more than a giant canvas, Surface Hub makes it possible for remote team members to contribute their ideas to a virtually shared whiteboard. This is the kind of inclusive meeting experience that encourages people to work together, share ideas, and move projects forward.
Key IT considerations
As you plan for the successful integration of Microsoft Teams, consider:
- Infrastructure and cloud – Meet network requirements that support the Microsoft Teams experience for your remote and on-site users. Equip rooms with certified endpoints, register mobile devices, and plan for network expansion.
- Governance and administration – Set permission levels for team owners, guests, and public and private teams. Protect sensitive information with rules-based IT security and compliance protocols.
- Support and lifecycle management – Ensure that Microsoft Teams and its complementary devices or applications are performing at a high level. Also, collect the analytics that provide data insights into user adoption, usage patterns, and gaps in compliance.
Ensuring your Microsoft Teams success
AVI-SPL is a Microsoft Gold Communications, Modern Workplace & Cloud Solutions Provider Partner offering global solutions and support for Microsoft Teams and Surface Devices. Our certified specialists in design, integration, multi-national implementations, and 24/7 help desk support will bring the power of Microsoft Teams to your organization.
You want Teams to be a reliable asset that has a measurable, positive impact on your operations. That takes planning well before deployment. AVI-SPL will understand your processes and culture, evaluate your technology, and then determine the infrastructure needed to secure and support your preferred experience.
Take a programmatic approach
AVI-SPL takes a well-defined approach to analyzing your current state and providing a detailed roadmap to drive a successful transition to Microsoft Teams, considering all aspects of technical and organizational readiness. Our process includes:
- Discovery and planning: Gain insights about business goals, operational considerations, and end-user experience. Layout a deployment plan to address your organizational needs.
- Project management: Follow a detailed, actionable plan for your Teams deployment and achieving your related IT goals. Provide a feedback loop on progress.
- Optimize and implement: Follow a detailed, actionable plan for your Teams deployment or migration to Teams Phone and achieve your related IT goals. Provide a feedback loop on progress.
- Optimize and implement: Staged and measured activation and deployment across the enterprise.
- User adoption and training: Engaging training modules to maximize your team’s understanding and usage of all relevant features and tools.
Our process ensures successful implementation, governance, and adoption of Microsoft solutions, from desktop to across the global enterprise. Count on AVI-SPL for end-to-end solutions that empower your teams and leverage the full benefits of your Microsoft technology investments.