During AVI-SPL’s VIBE: #futureofwork event, we explored the ways organizations are creating new ways of working using the latest in communication and collaboration technology. These hourlong breakout sessions focused on the following topics:
- Top Tech Trends Shaping the Future of Work
- Workspace: How Offices Will Pivot from Place to Purpose
- Experience Centers: A New Dimension in Brand Engagement
Each of these talks also include questions taken from live audience participation.
In this post, we summarize the session “Workspace: How Offices Will Pivot From Place to Purpose. And we include the link so you can watch and listen to the full discussion.
Remote work and the hybrid workplace
Needs and processes have changed when it comes to work and how to connect with each other. John Bailey, senior vice president of tech and innovation for AVI-SPL, led this panel discussion. John talks with:
- Lee Billington, director of connected experience, Gensler
- Andrew Gross, director of UC enterprise, Crestron
Over the course of an hour, they talk about:
- What has changed since moving to remote work
- How to solve for collaboration in different spaces
- New technology like thermal detection
- How to continue work task progress between the meetings
You’ll also get their insight into issues like a long-term approach to collaboration and integrating personal devices into the collaboration experience. They share their experience with working in different meeting spaces and having flexibility in what they can do in those spaces.
Watch this session on the future of work
Click on the button below to watch and listen to “How Offices Will Pivot From Place to Purpose.” And if you have any questions or would like more information, contact AVI-SPL. We’re here to help.