Learn about the ways companies like yours can work with integrators and manufacturers to ensure their employees can easily collaborate as they return to the office. Representatives from AVI-SPL and Biamp address topics including:
- How to solve collaboration pain points for users and IT
- Technology that supports employees in the new workplace
- The importance of integrators in building a technology strategy
How to plan for digital platforms in the workplace
Our guests also discuss how to plan and deliver a successful project. You’ll hear expert insight from:
- Susan Milwit, Global Account Manager, AVI-SPL
- Joe Whitesides, Sr. Solutions Architect/SME, AVI-SPL
- Zach Snook, Sr. Product Manager, Biamp
- Brandon Roberts, Enterprise Account Manager, East, Biamp
- David Wolf, Unified Communications Engineer, Capital One
We demonstrate a real-world example of the customer, integrator, and manufacturer relationship working to advance a project. David Wolf, unified communications engineer, Capital One, offers his insight into working with AVI-SPL and Biamp to build a digital platform. This discussion will help you understand how successful a project can be when all parties are aligned.
This event was hosted by Jonathan Blackwood, editorial director of Commercial Integrator.
Get this webinar with Biamp and AVI-SPL
Click the button below to listen to “How Integrators, Manufacturers, and End Users Collaborate on Digital Platforms.”