2020 Gartner Research Paper:
“Deliver Digital Workplace Programs With Service Providers That Focus on Employee Experience”
In this research paper by Gartner, we believe you’ll learn about the best practices for choosing and working with a digital workplace program service provider. Explore the benefits of working with service providers that focus on the employee experience and business outcomes instead of technology.
A service provider with experience in creating the digital workplace will help guide you through each stage of your journey. Working together, you’ll reduce the implementation cost and ensure best practices are followed.
We believe this paper covers valuable insights, like:
- Skills to look for that differentiate seasoned service providers
- The importance of addressing business and cultural issues
- A summary of the three phases of a digital workplace transformation project and the role of your service provider in each one
- Recommendations for working with service providers to address implementation plans, digital workplace roadmaps, and the user experience
Per our understanding of the report, Gartner also discusses how to leverage your service provider’s employee-centric approach to
- Define metrics to quantify success
- Boost technology adoption and digital dexterity
- Improve the employee experience
With the right service provider, you’ll get the intended business outcomes and ROI of your workplace transformation.
Complete the form to download your copy of “Deliver Digital Workplace Programs with Service Providers That Focus on Employee Experience”
© GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates, and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
Gartner, Deliver Digital Workplace Programs With Service Providers That Focus On Employee Experience, Rashmi Choudhary, Craig Roth, 7 January 2020.