During “Design Basics for the Audio-Enabled Conference Room,” you’ll learn best practices for well-designed conference rooms and meeting spaces with exceptional audio. During this AVI-SPL-hosted webinar, Gino Sigismondi, associate director of technical support and training at Shure, explores topics including:
- Benefits of high-quality audio in the conference room
- How we measure speech quality
- The three basic elements of the conference room
- Phases of the room-design process
- Microphone selection for video conferencing
- Four ways to improve room audio performance
Sigismondi also offers examples of AV connection scenarios, microphone characteristics, and how different mic types respond to input.
Laurie Berg, director of services product management for AVI-SPL, explains the benefits of Symphony, the user experience application that supports an integrated collaboration workflow and helps manage and monitor your AV and UC estate, including Shure devices and the meeting rooms where they’re used.