During this webinar, Todd Bergum of Vaddio discusses the latest products that record and stream classroom lectures. In this context, he looks at Vaddio solutions for multi-site control of classroom cameras from a central location, and makes the case that AV technology systems need to be simple and easy for everyone to use. Topics include:
- Trends in technology, including the needs of students, teachers, and the IT department with regard to classroom technology
- Using AV systems with apps that are used in the classroom
- Vaddio’s AV Bridge products (including the Matrix PRO)
- Examples of camera shots and tracking in the classroom
- Vaddio solution presets and automation
- IP streaming and control
Todd also answers attendee questions about the Vaddio solutions.